Friday, November 29, 2013

Photo Dump

So I am horrible at this blogging thing. There's just not enough time in the day for me to sit down and focus on it. Sorry! So for now ill do a big photo dump and spare you all the details of our super exciting life. Ha!







I take HJT and Missi on a walk at least a few times a week. Something they're both happy doing!





Cliff and I on date night at the Justin Timberlake concert!


I bought this silly little hat and paw set at Target real quick one day when it was cold out & it continues to make us all laugh when he has it on!


Happy Thanksgiving !!





My 2 favorite boys :)


Turkey coma on Cici (cliff and I renamed her grandma name)


I promise I'll do another real update soon. We took HJT for his 2 month check up last week and the doctor said he's one healthy little man!

Location:Delaware Dr,Brentwood,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment